1. Walking. Walk preferably early in the morning and if possible one more time in the evening.
2. Eat good balanced meals that include fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish or poultry, and low-fat or non-fat dairy products.
3. Eat several small meals a day.
4. Be patient. Remember that you didn't gain the weight over night so it is not fair to expect to lose it overnight.
5. Drink lot of water. Water not only help flushes out toxins and keep your body refresh but also helps you control your hunger.
6. Try having little sessions of crunches, pushups or a jog around the block when the baby is sleeping or playing.
7. Eat dinner three hours prior to bedtime.
8. Try your hands on Swimming, Aerobics or Yoga.
9. Breast feeding. Yes, you read it right. Breast feeding does help lose you weight gradually.
10. Last but not the least, you should remember that 'Continuity' is the magic word. Devise a plan for your diet and exercise. Stick to it religiously.
All the Best !!!
Check out these other popular articles in our blog.
Travel tips during pregnancy
Good indian food for Healthy pregnancy
Indian food to help increase milk secretion in nursing mothers
Calorie content of Indian food items