Google
 

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Spicy Potato Fry


Do you ever get tired of potatoes? I don’t, even if I have it daily. There are so many ways potatoes can be cooked but the easy and the most popular way is to make a spicy fry out of this vegetable. It goes so well with curd rice, or rasam & rice, that I make it on Sundays when I am not in a mood to cook an elaborate meal.
The crispiness of potatoes, blended with the spices, the aroma of curry leaves and cumin seeds along with any variety of rice is a comfort food for me. Not much of an explanation needed for this recipe, but for me a look at the picture posted on sizzlingkitchen is good enough to motivate me to cook this wonderful recipe. The only alteration I made to the recipe was to add cumin powder instead of saunf or fennel powder. Enjoy the potato fry with curd rice or pulao.


Click here for Spicy Potato Fry Recipe

No comments: