Google
 

Friday, March 02, 2007

Egg Curry with Potatoes and Peas


Today for dinner I decided to have the store brought parathas along with pickle, curd /yogurt and then relax. But after a while I wanted to have a simple curry along with the parathas, then more I thought about it , the more I wanted to make something that would taste great with the parathas. Finally settled with egg curry cooked along with potatoes and peas from Foodiesbar. I have never boiled eggs in a pressure cooker so just cooked them in water on a stove top. You have a peek on this post if you want to make the perfectly boiled eggs. Two more alterations I made to the dish are the following.
1.) Instead of 3 tsp of tomato puree used 1 tbsp of puree and a freshly chopped tomato instead.
2.) Regular potatoes were replaced by baby potatoes, since I thought it would be easier to absorb the masala. Infact cooking the potatoes in the masala, make holes gently with a fork.
Cook the dish on low flame until done and garnish it with coriander leaves. Enjoy the egg curry with rice or roti.


Click here for Egg Curry with Potatoes and Peas Recipe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there..thanks for linking my site. although am not really regular there.

thanks again. will visit back

Indian Food said...

Thanks for stopping by and your comment Parna !!!

Keep visiting often !!

Unknown said...

How about giving the curry recipe as well?